kolmapäev, veebruar 13, 2008

et raisata aega...

veel üks suffle'i test:

How does the world see you?
Antimatter - Saviour
-Nii depressiivsena kohe...

Will I have a happy life?
The Monks of Notre Dame - Pax Aeterna
-Kas just õnnelik, aga igavesti rahulik. Selge, tänan!

What do my friends really think of me?
Nirvana - Lithium
I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends.
They're in my head. I'm so ugly. But that's ok.
'Cause so are you. We've broke our mirrors.

What do people secretly think of me?
The Cranberries - I Will Always
I will always, Go beside you,
You will always, Understand.
-Psühholoogi tütar ikkagi!

How can I be happy?
Enya - May It Be
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home
Rändamine aitab masenduse vastu küll jah...

What should I do with my life?
KT Tunstall - Another Place To Fall
Affection is yours if you ask/
But first you must take off your mask..
-Oi, ma ei viitsi isegi ironiseerida enam

What is some good advice for me?
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Now the time is here
For iron man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved
-Kättemaks on magus, hahaa!

How will I be remembered?
Loona - Latino Lover
- Oh, I didn't know i had it in me :D

What is my signature dancing song?
Juanes - La Camiso Negra
-Võiks olla palju hullem. Omal ajal see laul mulle meeldis...

What do I think my current theme song is?
HIM - Right Here In My Arms
-Kuna me oleme Liisiga viimastel päevadel oma pubekaelu mälestustesse süübinud olnud, siis miks mitte ei peaks sobima ka pubebeka-aja lemmikmuusika?

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Antimatter - Psalms
-Küsin uuesti: olen ma tõesti nii depressivne?

What song will play at my funeral?
Koer - Hingede Rändamine
-Oo, suurepärane valik!

What type of men/women do you like?
The Cranberries - Wanted
You know that all I wanted
was to be there by your side
-Tuleb välja, et ma tahan, et keegi tahaks mind omale küljeluuks...

What is my day going to be like?
Ella Fitzgerald - I Want Be Happy
- Kümnesse!

1 ...kaja:

bret ütles ...

enamus vastutstest olid hämmastavalt loogilised ju. vahva.